We need a friend, a mom, a teacher and everything in between.
The HR Business Partner drives our mission by working with leaders across the business to ensure emia.com is a great place to work for all our employees. Our team achieves results by being innovative, driven, collaborative and trustworthy. This role is both hands-on and strategic and provides expertise in the areas of employee retention, internal employer branding, compensation and benefits, employee relations, coaching/development, conflict management, and ad hoc projects as necessary. Emia’s HR Business Partner should be passionate about their work and help deliver positive change every day.
Employee Engagement & Retention
- Develop and deliver on-boarding, induction, exit processes.
- Ensure new joiners’ team integration, have formal and informal meetings with all our colleagues to make sure everyone is having a good work experience.
- Proactively identify opportunities and assess improvements to the employee experience and partner with management to develop and implement innovative and lasting solutions.
- Keep yourself up to date on competitive and market trends, evaluate alternatives and costs, advise, guide HR and the business in all Benefits aspects.
- Be SPOC, initiate and deliver for all related stakeholders and projects.
Employer Branding & Organizational Culture
- Identify, plan, organize, implement and measure our employer branding strategy, projects and campaigns for both internal and external branding, together with all EB team members.
- Be a credible activist for your internal clients, your team and our mission. Exert influence to create positive change and proactively mitigate and nurture a positive working environment.
- Partner with the business to build engaged, high-performing teams.
- Coordinate and follow through our quarterly performance analysis, gather performance feedback from both employees and managers.
- Centralize and report performance results.
Learning & Development
- Identify training needs and eligible providers, obtain, centralize and recommend commercial offers according to Emia’s needs.
- Ensures smooth training deliveries, and collects post-training feedback
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar capacity as HR Business Partner or HR Generalist
- Experience working with and coaching People Managers
- Empathetic and has worked with culturally-diverse teams
- Able to handle sensitive issues with employees at all levels
- A well-deserved salary (plus performance bonus paid quarterly)
- Flexible schedule – as long as the job gets done
- “Birthday Bash at the Wheel of Fortune” (it’s weird but you want it, trust us)
- Medical coverage to keep you healthy
- Christmas and Easter bonuses to keep you happy
- Sick Days – Free leave for when you’re not in your best medical shape
- Bookster subscription
- Career improvement training and workshops to make you smarter
- “Jingle and Mingle” & “Fun in the sun” – the best company parties you’ve ever seen
- We hold a cool event every month
- Each team goes on outings to keep that flame alive
- We have fresh fruit and vegetables, along with coffee and tea to keep that brain in top shape
- The onsite snack dispenser is here for those moments when all you need is chocolate