We value and respect your rights regarding information privacy and protection. Safeguarding any personal data you may share with us is very important to us.
what data, do we collect?
Below you can find a list of the personal information we might collect:
- Information you provide - by sending us your resume, when you apply for a position through our website or our custom forms on other platforms (such as the custom Jobs Tab on our Business Page on Facebook, or through the entry forms used in our Lead Advertising campaigns on social networks platforms); by entering your personal data in the contact and/or presentation request forms on our website, by sending us messages through the e-mail address provided on our website, by signing up to receive email notifications and newsletters from us. This can include your name, your email address and phone number, other contact information, your resume and any other information you choose to share with us
- Standard Internet log - every time you visit our site, your browser sends us some information that we collect. It might include: your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser type and version, geographical location, what pages have you been visiting on our website, how much time have you spent on each of the visited pages, the time and date of your visit, and other statistics and patterns of service use. You can be sure that the information collected this way is not being used to identify the visitors of our website.
how do we use this information?
We use your personal information submitted for the following purposes only.
- For communicating with you through newsletters (you can unsubscribe anytime), email notifications, marketing and non-marketing materials and announcements and other information we think you might find interesting
- For improving and customizing our website and services, and offer you the best experience while using them
- For web and business administration and evaluation purposes
potential disclosure of your personal information
Without your specific consent, we will never share your personal data with third parties, except in the situations stated below:
- Complying with legal requirements and procedures
- Protecting our legal rights and our company, employee, and public safety
We might disclose your personal information with members and employees of our company, but only in proper and fair circumstances and when reasonably necessary. These situations include, but are not limited to scheduling meetings and job interviews or handling any contracts and procedures occurring between our company and you.
the security of your personal information
The security and integrity of your personal information are very important to us. That's why we take all the proper security measures required to assure the safety of your data (including, but not limited to the technical, administrative, organizational part).
It's very important to take note that, with the data transmission over the Internet, and the electronic storage solutions, there's no 100% guarantee of your information security.
links to other sites
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
How to control cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see AllAboutCookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.